CU-TEP (Chulalongkorn University Test of English Proficiency)
This course is for those who want to master listening, reading, and writing skills in CU-TEP. This course is especially for those who need to reach a satisfactory level of CU-TEP scores, which is used for admission to both undergraduate and graduate programs at ChulalongkornUniversity.
How we teach
We offer 30 hours for the whole course, which is divided into three parts including listening, reading, and writing.
We recommend Engtitude’s students to take approximately 60 hours for the whole course. However, this depends on the students’ background knowledge as well as their goals.
What we teach
- Giving the ability to understand short dialogs, long dialogs, and monologs
- Giving the ability to understand various kinds of reading comprehension questions and restore the missing word in clozereading passages by using context clues
- Helping master sentence structure and giving the ability to recognize grammatical errors
Accomplishment after taking CU-TEP Course
- Engtitude’s students will be able to answer listening questions about the given conversations and monologs in the listening part.
- Engtitude’s students will be able to answer various types of reading questions and use context clues to determine the appropriate word in cloze reading passages.
- Engtitude’s students will be able to recognize grammatical and structural errors and use appropriate sentence structure.